Academic Users: Please complete
all steps 1 through 6 below.
- Read all policy documents.
- Print and complete the Access Agreement Document.Send to us by fax (613-533-2015) or scan/email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Register with Compute Canada (CC).You need the CC credentials for your HPCVL account application. If you are creating a new Research Group, please choose Faculty as
your position. If you are a member of an existing Research Group, you will need your Principal Investigator's Compute
Canada Role Identifier (CCRI).
- Once Registered and Logged into the Compute Canada site, you may proceed with creating your HPCVL Account by clicking on the Apply for Consortium Account under My Account then click on Apply next to HPCVL.
- The HPCVL Account form should be pre-loaded with your information. Please fill in any missing fields and hit submit.
- If applicable, print and complete any Licensing Statements for software packages that you will be using. Check the software FAQs for further information
If You Are An Non-Academic User...
- Please contact us at email@example.com , this is handled on a case by case basis.
Link Existing HPCVL Account to Compute Canada Identifier
All existing and new HPCVL users must obtain a Compute Canada Identifier (CCI). This CCI must then be Linked to their HPCVL account. Once you've received a CCI, please contact us at HPCVL in order to Link your existing HPCVL account with this CCI.
Note: All users must read, complete, and fax/mail in the Access Agreement above.
Fax: (613) 533-2015.
Top 10 Reasons to Join HPCVL
Click to view PDF version of the HPCVL Top 10 List.